Year of Passing: 2022 Batch Eligible.
ANSYS Recruitment 2022:
|Technical Support Engineer|
Job Description :
- Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects & integration of Ansys software in their design workflows & grow Ansys’ business. You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges, & channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic & passionate engineers striving to deliver the highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, & your impact on the success of our customers & Ansys.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace or Mechanical or Civil Engineering or related engineering field
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+0
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software/knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal & communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational & time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of the use of Ansys CFD products /other commercial/ in-house CFD codes is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with the others in a diverse team environment
- Customer service aptitude
- Ability to travel the domestically up to 10% of the time
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide the highest level of technical support to customers and Channel Partners for the Ansys CFD family of products
- Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction
- Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verifies fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. May also participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
About ANSYS :Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about learning, discovery, & collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, & will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, & ethics.
How to Apply for ANSYS Recruitment 2022?Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs online by scrolling down & clicking on APPLY NOW.
ANSYS Recruitment 2022