Ansys is looking to hire an Application Developer. A student from several disciplines can apply for Ansys Recruitment 2022. Interested & eligible candidates can read more details below.
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch is Eligible.
Ansys Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name:||Application Developer|
|Salary:||4-6 LPA Approx.|
Job Description :
This role will be ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing, and fixing bugs. To be successful, you’ll need experience in UiPath/Alteryx. This role will also help the development team to analyze the performance of applications to optimize the coding and testing of the solutions and support the RPA/APA infrastructure and overall architecture.
We are recruiting early-career developers to train on Robotic/Analytic Process Automation (RPA/APA) development utilizing the UiPath/Alteryx platform. Selected candidates will take part in a 3-4-week UiPath/Alteryx training program which is designed to enhance their skills and earn certifications in RPA and Analytics. Upon completion of successful training, the developer will be performing the below duties.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy components including bots/workflows, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath)/APA (Alteryx) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 0-1+ years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation using the UiPath / Alteryx platform.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Object-oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#), VBA, Java, Python, R, or similar
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with API interaction
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, and work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- The high degree of motivation, flexibility, and creativity.
About Ansys :
How to Apply for Ansys Recruitment 2022?
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this job online by scrolling down & clicking on APPLY NOW.