Year of Passing: 2022 Batch is Eligible.
Koch Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name:||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||4-6 LPA Approx.|
Job Description :
- Sentient Energy is looking for fresh graduate trainees to be part of the team building the next generation of smart grid monitoring platforms. The ideal candidate will help us enhance our platform by learning the technology & platform and then assist in building new and maintaining existing, APIs and services that will be operating in high scale, low latency environments.
Key Responsibilities :
- Upskill as per plan to participate in product cycle (design, develop, integrate, test, release, and support)
- Assist development of next-generation intelligent software applications for the Smart Grid
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot any application/database issues if required
- Create, document, and deploy scripts and other tools to support network analysis
- Understand and provide troubleshooting expertise in DA-related application products to assist Engineering and internal teams responsible for maintaining deployed software.
- Graduate / Post- Graduate with strong computer programming skills
- Conceptual understanding of concepts like – Spring, Restful APIs, SQL/ MySql database
- Good Programming, Analytical, Debugging logical Skills
- Effective communication skills – speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Have the courage to always act with integrity
- Be humble, intellectually honest, and deal with reality constructively
- Embrace different perspectives, experiences, aptitudes, knowledge, and skills in order to leverage the power of diversity.
- Seek, develop and utilize the visions, strategies, methods, and products that will enable us to create the greatest value.
- Act with proper regard for the rights of others. Drive environmental excellence and comply with all laws and regulations.
About Koch :
Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. With a diverse set of businesses and industries across the world, we work together to keep improving and exploring new ways to make life even better. With 120,000 global employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation, and technology.