Tata Power is looking to hire a Graduate Engineer Trainee. A student from several disciplines can apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022. Interested & eligible candidates can read more details below.
REGISTRATION END DATE– 30 April 2022
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch Eligible.
Tata Power Recruitment 2022:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Job Description :
- Responsible for the service & management of the Rooftop Sites
- Develop and Manage the Authorized Service Providers
- Ensure to smooth the supply chain management,& Installation and Maintenance requests to through OEM or Implementation partners
- Manage or facilitate warranty claims and AMCs
- Ensure Uptime
- Manage the plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
- Liaise with the regional customers support teams to maintain the plant performance. To Extend the technical support to the field teams for the data logger configuration & fault rectification
- Ensure to the configuration of the plant monitoring dashboards as per the customer requirements
- Ensure to preventive maintenance and House keeping
- Collaborate with the customers for resolving the service-related issues
- Monitor and ensure timely closure of the service delivery for the signed partnership
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- We are looking for the candidates who are currently in the final year of the B.E. or B.Tech (Electrical) & would be graduating in 2022.
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
About Tata Power :
Tata Power Company Limited is the Indian electric utility company based in the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, & is the part of the Tata Group. The core of business of the company is generating, transmitting, & distributing electricity. With an installed electricity generation capacity of about10,577 MW, it is one of the India’s largest integrated power companies. The Tata Power has been ranked 3rd in the 2017 Responsible Businesses Rankings developed by the IIM Udaipur. In February 2017, The Tata Power becomes the first Indian company to ship over the 1 GW solar modules.
How to Apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022?
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs online by scrolling down & clicking on APPLY NOW.
Tata Power Recruitment 2022