TCS is looking to hire a Java Trainee. A student from several disciplines can apply for TCS Recruitment 2022. Interested & eligible candidates can read more details below.
REGISTRATION END DATE: Friday, May 20th, 2022
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch is Eligible.
TCS Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name:||Off-Campus Drive|
|Salary:||up to 7 LPA|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
Job Description :
- Let your zeal for innovation and passion for tech be the beacon of your greater future. TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to make #TheBigMove and work with trending technologies, collaborate with thought leaders across various domains, and achieve the successful career you aspired for. With the TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP), your caliber and test performance will determine whether you will make #TheBigMove with a Ninja or Digital Offer. Embark on this unique career voyage to experience a journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future. TCS Off Campus Hiring is open to B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020, 2021, and 2022. To get the test ready with TCS Resonance, click here
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”. Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive” To get the test ready with TCS Resonance, click here.
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (All subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examinations.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education within the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs or arrears.
- Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Age: A student should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
- Below mentioned is the Test Pattern:
Sections Duration (in mins) Part A – Foundation Section Traits 1 Numerical Ability 25 Verbal Ability 25 Reasoning Ability 25 Part B – Advanced Section (Mandatory for Digital aspirants) Advanced Quantitative Ability 20 Advanced Reasoning Ability 15 Advanced Coding 55 Total Duration (in mins) 166
About TCS :
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this job online by scrolling down & clicking on APPLY NOW.