TCS is looking to hire an Off-Campus Drive. A student from several disciplines can apply for TCS Recruitment 2022. Interested & eligible candidates can read more details below.
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch Not Eligible.
TCS Recruitment 2022:
Job Description :
- To harness the abundance of talent and ensure no great potential misses out on the opportunity to build a greater future with us, we present to you TCS Off Campus Hiring for engineering graduates from the year of passing (YOP) 2019, 2020, & 2021. Time is on your side, make the most of it and register now to begin your growth and transformation journey. Eligible streams: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2019, 2020 and 2021. For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the “Test Eligibility” section below here.
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring:
- Step 1. Register and complete the application form on the TCS NextStep portal. The status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above. Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
- Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal and complete the application form.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal. Click on “Register Now“, choose the category “IT”, proceed to fill in your details, and submit your application form.
- Step 2. As the final step, go below and click the link to apply for the Digital drive. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college are eligible
Test Pattern :
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2019, 2020, & 2021:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Coding section||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this job online by scrolling down & clicking on APPLY NOW. .
TCS Recruitment 2022