TCS is looking to hire for the Off Campus Digital Hiring . A student from several disciplines can apply for TCS Recruitment 2021. Interested & eligible candidates can read more details below.
TCS Recruitment 2022:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
- Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
- Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college is allowed
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring:
- Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above. Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
- Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal and complete the application form.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal . Click on “Register Now“, choose category as “IT”, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
- Step 2. As the final step, go below and click the link to apply for the Digital drive. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
Exam Pattern :
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring. Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring:
|Sr. No.||Section Name||Time (Mins)|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Aptitude||40|
|Total Test Duration||110|
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on APPLY NOW.
*if any problem occurs then please checkout our youtube channel.*