Wipro is looking to hire a Project Engineer. A student from several disciplines can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022. Interested & eligible candidates can read more details below.
REGISTRATION END DATE: May 22nd, 2022
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch is Eligible.
Wipro Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name:||Project Engineer|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
Job Description :
- Wipro’s Elite National Talent Hunt is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment for the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro! Last date to apply: May 22nd, 2022 Online assessment: To be communicated later after eligibility check
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on the 18th, 24th, and 36th months from DOJ
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- The onboarding is will be subject to all backlogs being clear. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 8th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period.
- Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference. Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
- Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for the coding test: Java, C, C++, or Python
About Wipro :
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this job online by scrolling down & clicking on APPLY NOW.