2022 Batch Eligible.
Xactly Recruitment 2022:
Customer Support Analyst
Approx 4 – 10 LPA
Job Description :
- As a Customer Support Analyst in Xactly, you will provide outstanding functional application support to Xactly customers. You will also be an integral part of problem resolution for complex issues while partnering with our cross functional teams in QA, Engineering, and Operations. We are seeking an energetic, driven, and articulate team player who is comfortable interfacing with clients, managing complex and sensitive, client relationships, and fostering client relationships until a resolution has been reached. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience working directly with customers in a Customer Service related role (e.g. Retail)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience providing application support to business users (e.g., sales operations, sales, finance, HR, payroll, management) a big plus!
- Must be open to work in US/UK Shift timings.
Skills Required :
- Casework providing application support for all Xactly products
- Understand, replicate, validate, and resolve customer service requests from customers and partners (English)
- Document and track case history, case status and solutions
- Communicate with customers regularly via phone, emails and online support tools about case status and solutions
- Support testing of new product releases and patches
- Submit escalations to the next level of support, operations or Engineering
- Effectively communicate and document design, reliability, and maintenance problems to Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations or Professional Services via formal escalation process
- Contribute solutions to the Xactly Knowledge Base and other publications